Through this policy, the College will endeavour to:
- To identify and minimise the risk of malpractice by staff or learners.
- To respond to any incident of alleged malpractice promptly and objectively.
- To standardise and record any investigation of malpractice to ensure openness and fairness.
- To impose appropriate penalties and/or sanctions on learners or staff where Incidents (or attempted incidents) of malpractice are proven.
- To protect the integrity of this centre and qualifications.
Assessment Malpractice Policy 2021