If you are having trouble meeting the costs of learning, the Learner Support Fund (LSF) may be able to help. You will need to provide details of your household income and the total household income must be approximately £23,000 or less.
Who can apply for the LSF?
- You must be aged 16 or over
- You must be studying a full time or part time course at the college
- You must attend at least 90% of the time, unless there are exceptional circumstances and you are making satisfactory progress
What will it pay for?
- Childcare costs (for Ofsted-registered childcare)*
- Some travel costs*
- Some essential course-related equipment, books, materials and field trips*
- Some examination and registration fees*
Contact Student Services for further advice and information.
* Subject to Eligibility