If you have any additional needs then there are a number of ways in which we can help you to successfully complete your course.
We can provide:
- Class/workshop support
- One-to-one individual support with college work
- Provision of specialist mentor for high needs learners
- Provision of specialist equipment for individuals based on learning needs e.g. reading pen, adjustable work station
- Specialist support and equipment for students who have learning differences or disabilities
- Access to specialist software e.g. text to speech and Inspiration (mind mapping)
- Support with applications for Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) for Higher Education students
- Assessment for exam considerations (subject to exam board approval)
- Access to EHCP Lead
Please ensure you let us know about your support needs so we can invite you to a confidential interview to discuss your personal support package.
For further information about support with additional needs, please contact Student Support Coordinator Julie Cooper at Julie.Cooper@furness.ac.uk