If you have any additional needs then there are a number of ways in which we can help you to successfully complete your course.
We can provide:
- Class/workshop support
- One-to-one personal tuition
- Access to Learning Mentors
- Provision of specialist equipment for individuals based on learning needs
- Specialist tuition and equipment for students who have learning differences or disabilities
- Access to specialist software e.g. text to speech and Inspiration (mind mapping)
- Support with applications for Disabled Student Allowance (DSA) for Higher Education students
- Free full assessments for dyslexia for Furness College students (based on initial screening results)
- Exam considerations (subject to exam board approval)
Please ensure you let us know about your support needs so we can invite you to a confidential interview to discuss your personal support package.
For further information about support with additional needs, please contact: Helen Sharples (Head of Inclusion) on 01229 825017 or email email@example.com