We are staging the reopening of our 3G pitches at our Channelside campus from next month. It will be done on a club by club basis. If you need further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01229 844739.
Full details below
Hiring out our 3G facility – changes
- Full pitch bookings only, one club at one time using the facility.
- Sessions will now be 45mins instead of one hour, we will try to accommodate longer if / when we can. (The price will reflect this). The movement of any goals at any time is prohibited. (This will be looked at again at a later stage).
- One way system has now been introduced. One way in and one way out to help with the flow of movement and stop teams mixing and grouping in high numbers before and after their sessions. Hand sanitising on entry is mandatory to use the facilities.
- Unfortunately there will be no changing or toilet facility for your team members to use. Please inform your participants to come prepared ready to train.
- No spectators, just the coach & players on the pitch, please enforce this rule to parents. Drop off and pick up only no parking at the college.
- Please sign up for Covid-19 NHS app.
- All coaches are to bring in a copy of their risk assessment before their first session.
- Please also do a visual risk assessment before entering the 3G and also a visual before you leave to make sure all litter/ plastic bottles to be placed in the bins provided, make sure no personal belongings are left on the 3G and all equipment belonging to your club is collected.
- All sessions to start & finish on time. We expect all our club users to be following the government guidelines and FA agreed guidelines and procedures to ensure the safety of all your players and their families.