For details of our safeguarding policy click here.
We take the Safeguarding of our students very seriously.
Your son/daughter should inform Reception or other member of staff of:
• Strangers in college (all students, staff, visitors and adult students will have lD lanyards)
• Any concerns about their or other students’ safety eg – corridors blocked, problems in toilets etc.
They should also:
• Keep to the College IT Policy regarding inappropriate sites
• Keep to the College bullying & harassment policy – including cyber—bullying (Facebook, texting etc.)
• Be careful crossing the drive to rooms The Abbey Building
• Drive <10mph on college roads
Please encourage students to wear their college lanyard ID at all times in College.