What Modules will you Study?
The programme is made up of 5 component parts
• Diagnostic and guidance period – this is where we will assess your needs and tailor the programme to you, helping you to decide on your T level route
• English and maths – the programme will fast track you to a grade 4 with additional teaching and contextualised learning
• Introductory technical skills – T level route activity and learning to prepare you for the jump to T level
• Pastoral support & personal development – helping you to address any barriers to learning and providing support for the development of study skills, or adding in resilience skills so you are ready for rigours of T level
• Work experience and preparation – to help you develop the skills, behaviours and attitudes that will be needed to complete a T level industry placement
How will I learn?
This programme will include work ready qualifications for example: first aid, food hygiene and health and safety. At the end of the programme you will be assessed to see if you have achieved the skills, knowledge and behaviours required, along with any included qualifications meaning you are all set for T level progression.
What are the entry requirements?
Entry requirements: grade 3 in English and maths, at least 2 other GCSEs at grade 4 or above including a science if you are opting for the T level Health or Science route after this foundation year.