How long is the course?
This is a four-day course.
How will I learn?
This is a classroom based course.
What subjects will I study?
Subjects covered include; safety, selection & erection of equipment, inspection & testing to meet the needs of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
How will I be assessed?
Candidates must successfully complete an online multiple choice examination consisting of 60 questions. The exam is open-book.
Are there any additional costs?
There are no additional costs. The quoted fee includes all relevant registration, exam fees and course book(s).
What are the entry requirements?
You must be a practicing electrician or have a working knowledge of BS7671.
Can I get more information?
For more information please contact us:
T: 01229 825017
What opportunities will this lead to?
This qualifications allows candidates to progress into employment or to the following City & Guilds qualifications:
• C&G Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification (2392-10)
• C&G Level 3 Certification in Inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations (2391-10)
• C&G Level 3 Design, erection and verification of electrical installations (2391-20)
• C&G Level 3 Certification in Building Regulations for Electrical Installation Contractors in Dwellings (2393-10)
• C&G Level 4 Higher Professional Diploma in Building Services Engineering (4467-04)