How long is the course?
How will I learn?
• College class one morning per fortnight
• Self study and practical experience
What subjects will I study?
The qualification is split into four themes:
• Health and well-being
• Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
• Play, development and learning for school readiness
• Professional development
How will I be assessed?
Observation of practice, professional discussion and written assignments.
Are there any additional costs?
There is an additional cost of £44 for a DBS check.
What are the entry requirements?
• GCSE English grade A-C
• GCSE Maths grade A-C
• Relevant Level 2 qualification or working in a Level 3 role
• Clear DBS certificate
Can I get more information?
For more information please contact us:
T: 01229 825017
What opportunities will this lead to?
• Licence to practice as an Early Years Educator in nurseries and school reception class.
• Foundation Degree.