How long is the course?
How will I learn?
There is a significant amount of pre-course work for this course which includes reading the APM Study Guide (provided). This will be sent out prior to the course and it is important this is worked through as much as practicably possible prior to the course to enhance your chances of passing the end of course exam.
What subjects will I study?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Identify the project management processes.
• Understand project management terminology.
• Correctly identify the roles involved in project management.
• Describe project success criteria and benefits.
• Support and contribute to a successful project outcome.
• Prepare project documentation.
• Have acquired the level of understanding needed to pass the Introductory Certificate: The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification examination.
How will I be assessed?
A one hour multiple choice exam.
Are there any additional costs?
None (reading materials/revision books and exam fees all included in cost.)
What are the entry requirements?
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification is a basic or entry level qualification and is particularly suitable for:
• Those who are new to project management who want to gain an understanding of the principles of project management as laid down in the Association for Project Management’s Body of Knowledge.
• Project team members with no project management training who would like to understand standard project management terminology and who wish to obtain the Introductory Certificate: The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification.
The primary focus of this intensive course is to prepare you to successfully pass the examination.
Can I get more information?
For more information please contact us:
T: 01229 825017
What opportunities will this lead to?
This is the first in the APM suite of professional project management qualifications and should be the first step to a career in project management.