Requirements for Electrical Installations: (BS7671: 2008) (17th Edition) 2382-15 Level 3 Award
If you are interested in signing up for this course please complete the enquiry form below and we'll get back to you when new dates are available
This qualification is aimed at practicing electricians who wish to demonstrate an understanding of IEE Wiring Regulations and who have not previously completed a course addressing BS7671. It is also suitable for those who completed the 16th (or earlier) Edition prior to June 2001.
What are the entry requirements?
You must be a practicing electrician or have a working knowledge of BS7671.
What subjects will I study?
Subjects covered include; safety, selection & erection of equipment, inspection & testing to meet the needs of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
How will I learn?
This is a classroom based course.
How will I be assessed?
Candidates must successfully complete an online multiple choice examination consisting of 60 questions. The exam is open-book.
What opportunities will this lead to?
This qualifications allows candidates to progress into employment or to the following City & Guilds qualifications:
• C&G Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification (2392-10)
• C&G Level 3 Certification in Inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations (2391-10)
• C&G Level 3 Design, erection and verification of electrical installations (2391-20)
• C&G Level 3 Certification in Building Regulations for Electrical Installation Contractors in Dwellings (2393-10)
• C&G Level 4 Higher Professional Diploma in Building Services Engineering (4467-04)
How long is the course?
This is a four-day course.
Are there any additional costs?
There are no additional costs. The quoted fee includes all relevant registration, exam fees and course book(s).
Simply submit your enquiry to us & we will email or call you back