Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools CACHE Level 2 Certificate
If you are interested in signing up for this course please complete the enquiry form below and we'll get back to you when new dates are available
This qualification is aimed at those who wish to work as a teaching assistant, learning support assistant or similar roles that are new to the profession. Learners will develop knowledge and skills needed when supporting teaching and learning in schools.
Course fees will depend on which level you take and your age.
Level 2 aged 19+ the fee is £441.00
College attendance is on Friday mornings: 9.30am ? 12.30 every fortnight (term-time only).
What are the entry requirements?
You must have a placement within a school for a minimum of 6 hours per week.
You must have a clear DBS certificate.
What subjects will I study?
• Child and young person development
• Safeguarding children and young people
• Communication and professional relationships
• Equality, diversity and inclusion
• Improve own and team practice
• Maintain and support relationships
• Support health and safety
• Support positive behaviour
• Support learning activities
How will I learn?
• College classes one morning every fortnight.
• Self study and practical experience.
How will I be assessed?
Direct observation, professional discussion and written tasks.
What opportunities will this lead to?
• Teaching assistant, learning support assistant at level 2
• Level 3 Diploma
How long is the course?
College classes one morning every fortnight.
Are there any additional costs?
There is an additional cost of £44 for a DBS check.
Simply submit your enquiry to us & we will email or call you back