Hairdressing & Media Hair Courses
For a party night out, or a new look you’ll learn all the latest techniques in the Salon. From hair extensions, to styling, cutting, colouring, perming and plaiting – you’ll be a popular friend to have.
Please note: The Sector Skills Council for Hairdressing will expect any hairdresser to have achieved a minimum of a Level 2 to take up employment in this sector, or a Level 3 qualification for a greater choice of career opportunities.
Our Hairdressing & Media Hair Courses
- VTCT Entry 3 Diploma in Vocation Studies - Hair & Beauty
- VTCT Level 1 Diploma in an Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector
- VTCT Level 1 Diploma in Hairdressing
- VTCT Level 2 Diploma Hair and Media Make-up Studies
- VTCT Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma Fashion, Theatre and Media Hair and Make-up Studies (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing