Spring into Sixth Form
Spring into Sixth Form is a great opportunity to experience life as a sixthformer before you start.
You’ll meet other Year 11s starting at college in September, have some fun and the chance to ask those questions about college life that you’ve always wondered about. There will be challenges, high street voucher prizes and we’ll also keep you refreshed with free coffee and cakes from the coffee bar in our Students’ Union.
The feedback from our current first-year students is that coming to this event helped them to settle in more quickly and make friends.
Here’s what some of our previous attendees said:
- Tonight was amazing
- Tonight it was fun and I was even more confident
- I really enjoyed the experience and made new friends
- Tonight went very well, just wish it lasted longer! I really enjoyed it
- I had a great night, it was super and funny!
- I now feel more comfortable as I have met people who will be attending I enjoyed it
- On behalf of team 1, we think that Spring into Sixth Form was a unique idea and it has gone very well, we all liked the atmosphere and enjoyed being active as it gave the opportunity to explore the college and become familiar to it
- Good night