Engineering Technology Courses
These programmes will provide you with
- the opportunity to study the principles and practice of mechanical engineering within a friendly and highly successful department and with a diverse group of students from a variety of backgrounds
- a broad range of knowledge and skills that are highly sought after by employers and which will open up a wide range of careers to higher technicians, within the area of engineering and other professional fields
- access to excellent facilities including CAD computer suites, the science laboratory, materials testing laboratory, pneumatics/hydraulics laboratory; mechanical workshop
Furness College has been awarded:
- IET Accreditation (Institution of Engineering and Technology) for BEng Ordinary and BEng Honours Degree courses. The IET is one of Europe's leading engineering institutions and accreditation is recognised as a high quality seal of approval.
- Training Quality Standards with excellence in Engineering and Construction.